"Awesome shop. Crew was super helpful in getting us setup with bikes and gear for an impromptu day out. Gave a great recommendation on trails to try and solid directions and map. Altitude kicked our butts, but that wasn't their fault! Thanks Dave!"
Full Service Bicycle Repair Shop
Here at Mellow Velo, we pride ourselves in having one of the finest bicycle repair shops in the southwest! We can service any component that may have been neglected or has failed on your bike whether it is an entry level city cruiser or a top of the line competition enduro. We are all avid riders so we ensure that every bike that leaves our shop is to our scrupulous standards, every time. We test ride every bicycle we service and give them a second peer revue to ensure everything is working perfect.
The categories below represent a big chunk of services we provide. If there is something you're not seeing, give us a call and we can more likely than not provide that specific service you need!
All services listed are labor rates only, parts not included.
Shop Minimum $15, Hourly Rate $75/hour, E-Bike $100/hour
-Wipe down/lubricate chain, set tire pressure
-Align derailleur hanger and adjust derailleurs
-Align and adjust brakes
-Adjust preload on bottom bracket, headset and hub bearings
-Check torque on all bolts
-Brief wipe down of bike
Drop Bar Annual
-Elite Service plus…
-Hydraulic brake flush and bleed
-Pull fork, clean/regrease headset bearing
-Replace all cables/housing
-Wrap handlebars (wrap not included)
-Elite service plus…
-Fork seal/oil change w/ damper flush and bleed
-Air can seal/oil change
-Linkage service: Disassemble linkage, clean/regrease/torque all bolts
-Replace all cable/housing
-Same as basic service plus...
-Clean and dielectric grease all electrical connectors
-Check wires and connections
-E-bikes from brands we don’t carry subject to approval prior to appointment
-ESteps system, EBikeMotion, Bosch, and Stromer specialists
A La Carte Services
If there is a specific a la carte service or anything unusual, we more than likely can provide that. We have a list of a la carte services but if there's anything else just give us a message or talk with us at the shop!
Things to keep in mind:
1) When we give an initial estimate for a service job the final price may change. We always try to provide the most accurate estimate possible but it's impossible to check everything without disassembling every component on the bike.
2) If we've recently serviced your bike and you feel anything needs further adjustments, come on by and we'll squeeze you in our schedule and get your bike all sorted out.
3) When installing custom components that we don't source, we can't guarantee that the component will work properly with the other components. This is due to the fact that different manufacturers have different tolerances and may not be 100% compatible.
4) If you are having a specific and tough issue going on with your bike, bring it on by and we can examine it. This is much easier than trying to solve the issue through the phone.
5) All services listed above are soft guidelines and estimated prices. Every bike that comes through our shop has different needs and these guidelines ensure that our expectations are realistic.